Mobile usage is on the move! According to CISCO’s Visual Networking Index, Forbes, and a study by Nielson, the global population spends more time on smartphones than traditional PCs. In fact, smartphones are the main contributor to global mobile traffic and are projected to reach 66% of mobile data traffic by 2018 due to increased usage. A key market is the 18-34 demographic with 80% penetration, and that’s why we’ve made some changes.
Simplify, simplify, simply. Mobile websites need to help users quickly navigate directly to where they want to go in one easy click. Our mobile site mobile.YellowPages.com.eg was redesigned to create a faster optimized experience to help users find products and services any time, anywhere that also generate more clicks for revenue clients.
- Type what you are looking for, including the location, in the search box at top of screen OR
- Click on any category icon (restaurant, café, ATM, clothing store, pharmacy, supermarket, fitness center or hospital) and you will be directed to several nearby listings.
Besides the new look, the revamped mobile.YellowPages.com.eg offers users…
- Improved user experience
- Improved search/SEO experience
- Less clutter
Moreover, the optimized mobile.YellowPages.com.eg offers our advertisers…
- More flexible and cost-effective
- New advertising opportunities
- Generate twice the average traffic per user than sites without mobile optimization. Studies found an average 3.5 visits per user for websites without mobile optimization to 6.5 visits per user for websites with mobile optimization.
- Boost user engagement. Studies found a mobile site can increase user engagement by 85%.
- Increase sales. Studies found over 50% of website visitors are more likely to do business with an online retailer that has a mobile site.
- Competitive advantage
Yet, web users still prefer to use our native mobile apps!
Native mobile apps allow users to take full advantage of all the mobile website optimized version, including…
- Better user experience
- Faster download speeds
- Navigation is more precise
- Native map integration
- Save listings to favorites locally feature, so it is available even when offline
- “Add to Contacts” feature